Friday 4 January 2013

Hong Village / 宏村

Hong Village / 宏村
celebrity houses pictures
Image by Luo Shaoyang
The Hong Cun Village evolved in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, is located in a beautiful surrounding, with green hills around and clear streams winding through. The village, covering the territory of 30 hectares, has a great fame for her water-supplying system. The bird view of village's shape is like a resting water-buffalo. The running water flows in the winding ditches to every household, and is finally gathered in a little lake at the entrance of the village. The peaceful environment and beautiful surroundings present outsiders a piece of pleasing and tranquil picture of a typical country life in South China.


Everyday hundreds of visitors are attracted to the village by its beautiful views and more than 140 well-preserved ancient houses, among which several magnificent clan halls and the celebrities' former residences are most attracting. Inside these ancient houses you can appreciate the splendid wood carvings on the beams and columns. After your visit, you will conclude that Hong Cun's major difference from other villages is that the well-preserved ancient houses get along harmoniously well with her beautiful surroundings. It was inscribed into the list of the World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2000.


My lover Sony Vegas 8
celebrity houses pictures
Image by Elven*Nicky
JUST A LITTLE UPDATE
Hey girls and guys, okay you probably don't care but for those of you who wonder what I've been up to and actually know me XD might find this interesting?
ANyways what you see above is a picture of my new found lover, about 3 months ago I adopted this beauty into my life, his name is Sony Vegas Pro 8. And let me tell ya there has not been an unsatisfied night since, well maybe except for last night.
So this is what I've been working on, because of me I've become uninspired to work on TBONTB...IL haha but that doesn't mean I'm not continuing it, the next part just won't be up in a while. Instead I have this 8 minute movie, that has, you guess... Erlina, Zach, and Eric staring in this movie, so its not like they aren't working their butts off.

We shall see if I let you know the plot later?
At first it was just a music video, with one of my favorite songs called Pieces by Red. But then I thought it would be fun to have voices in there so I tested it out and then I had to add another song, and another and then eventually I just started going audio crazy with this thing till I reached my max of making it 8 mins long instead of just 3.5 mins long.
It took me 2 days to get completely done with the audio part, theres lets see 8 different songs in it, oopp nvm 10 (including the credits song) and its going to be full of fantasy, action, adventure, and of course romance. Sadly I don't think I can fit any comedy in there.
I got a couple celebrities to do the voices. Err well you'll see what I mean later on. Hint... Star Wars inspires... and so does Life as a House....

Gahh I hate how flickr makes the picture so tiny, even for all sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment