Wednesday 2 January 2013

Retouched photo

Retouched photo
celebrity photo retouching
Image by basykes
Best viewed in the original size. Stan Freeman, Jim Brochu, Johnny Ray. (My friend Jim is writing his memoirs and I'm helping him clean up his photos.)


Before and After
celebrity photo retouching
Image by beverlyislike
I decided to retouch a photo of Elisha Cuthbert for fun.


Mosaic Meme
celebrity photo retouching
Image by ceoln
Okay, okay, I give in; and if enough of my friends jumped off of a bridge, I probably would too.

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:

What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you go to?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Favorite drink?
Dream vacation?
Favorite dessert?
What you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
One Word to describe you.
Your flickr name.

1. David contra Goliath (IMG_6478b2.jpg), 2. Dessert: Chocolate Souffle with Trio of Ice Creams, 3. Spring Valley View, 4. chocolate browns, 5. sharon stone - retouched 02, 6. Hot Chocolate, 7. A wonderful second life., 8. Hot Chocolate, 9. Alive!, 10. Love is love, 11. Sentient Xing, 12. The Sims2, originally uploaded by ceoln on flickr

Note that the flickr search box per se is sort of odd, and sometimes shows the most relevant hits, sometimes the most "interesting", sometimes searches only in the photos of the last person that you looked at, etc. I first did most of the searches ordered by "interesting", and although the hits were sometimes quite interesting, and often quite completely unrelated to the search term, some of them were also inaccessible to the mosaic maker, so that was too bad. This one is redone using entirely "most relevant".

Yes, my favorite drink is also my favorite dessert. And my favorite food seems to be a dessert, although it's different from my favorite dessert. I could have sworn I was going to use "pizza" for "favorite food", but if "ice cream" has somehow snuck in there, I'm not going to argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment