Friday 31 May 2013

Cool Celebrities Pictures images

Neil Gaiman
celebrities pictures
Image by davextreme
Neil Gaiman's book signing at the National Book Festival. I had him sign my hardback copy of Marvel 1602. The signing started at 10:00. I got there at 8:00 and could have been the first person in line but decided to walk around the Hirshhorn Museum sculpture garden, of which I took no pictures, which should show you my level of art appreciation education.


NO PICTURES PLEASE
celebrities pictures
Image by Tawny Rockerazzi
Natasha Komis ("Daisy of Love" & Paris Hilton's "My New BFF"), Band Candy girls Angie and April, Hunter from Natasha's band.


Lucy Lawless
celebrities pictures
Image by Mirka23
I know this is a really crappy picture, but I had to post it, since it shows Lucy Lawless flipping off moderator, Marc Bernardin, after he accidentally introduced her as a man.


James Marsters
celebrities pictures
Image by Mirka23
When we were about to pose for this picture, James grabbed onto my arm and pulled me in. Before I realized it, my cheek was resting on his head and everything went a bit blurry in my mind. Yes, I am a fan-girl :)


Lost Girls 2
celebrities pictures
Image by Mirka23
Alan Moore, Melinda Gebbie & Stewart Lee. This picture is a little better quality, though I like their expressions on the other one better.

No comments:

Post a Comment