Thursday 13 June 2013

You Never Believed In Me

You Never Believed In Me
celebrity photo gallery
Image by tollieschmidt
We owe ourselves and our children the opportunity to fail at things...and thus the opportunity to learn how to wildly succeed. Remember this, and dream BIG - the world needs dreamers. From Tollie's Teen Empowerment Site. www.TollieSchmidt.com


Paparazzi
celebrity photo gallery
Image by Scott Smith (SRisonS)
2008 Star Wars Weekends - Hollywood Studios

Taken during the Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade. I don't know what it is; but I like taking pictures of groups of people taking pictures. This is what we all look like at Disney.... at some point or another.

Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, Oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away

- Kodachrome by Paul Simon


View on black

Check out my Gallery of my fave shots of Photographers in Action...
Photographer For Hire


Gerard Butler on the set of "The Bounty"
celebrity photo gallery
Image by ChrisGampat
Now that I'm no longer a Paparazzo, I decided to publish my best and favorite images to my Flickr since I still hold the rights.

This shot of Gerard Butler was taken back in the summer. I had to literally run in front of him to get it. Nice guy, really really nice guy.

If you use this image, please link back to it and cite me accordingly as per my license on it.

Seen here:
www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/roles/bounty/filming/misc/chrisga...

www.gerard-butler.net/gallery/v/career_movies/bountyhunte...

thephoblographer.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/my-favorites-im...

thephoblographer.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/tips-on-shootin...


A Week in Tokyo 39
celebrity photo gallery
Image by Danny Choo
Rica chan is a celebrity doll who does a lot of CM work. Here she is promoting apartments. Cant remember if I showed the below video to you before.

As you can see from the Mr Donuts Rica chan CM below - she can move on her own.

The full article that includes this photo lives at www.dannychoo.com/adp/eng/1712/
You may also want to check out www.flickr.com/photos/dannychoo/collections/ for similar photos

一週間の東京 39
リカちゃんがマンション宣伝を。
この写真の含んだ記事は www.dannychoo.com/adp/jpn/1712/ にあります。
コレクションは www.flickr.com/photos/dannychoo/collections/ にあるよ。


Dirty Dozen
celebrity photo gallery
Image by doovie
After he shaved his head, he looked just like Telly Savalas.

No comments:

Post a Comment