Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hurt Child Secedes

Hurt Child Secedes
celebrity death pictures
Image by Epiclectic
The Child Seducers
Carradine, John
AU 14
1969

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then the words are worth a listen. I don't think this was produced by the Anaheim Visitor Bureau - but makes me think Anaheim is the center of Hell.

Taste the Band: Tease - Side 1 - Side 2


Elvis Has Not Left The Building
celebrity death pictures
Image by Son of Groucho
Even 30 years after his death.

See where this picture was taken. [?]


Trees and Valley
celebrity death pictures
Image by redteam
I don't know exactly which kinds of trees these are, but they rule. Those bare ones would the gaze of our lenses every time they appeared. They were the celebrities of this hike.

That's Death Valley proper in the background. This picture was taken facing East.


john peel
celebrity death pictures
Image by Foxtongue
Not my picture. It's the one year anniversary of his death October 13th 2005.

If you are British, and between the ages of 20 and 50, odds on he was one of your best friends.

If you don't know who he is:

The news
Tributes
The send off
John Peel Page

and my post.


31/05/2008 (Day 2.152) - Cake Or Death?
celebrity death pictures
Image by Kaptain Kobold
I have recently been enjoying various Eddie Izzard stand-up routines on You Tube, and this particular one was too good to pass up as a title for a picture.

Here is the original routine (which has no props, of course), in which we learn why the Church of England could never have run the Spanish Inquisition. And here it is again, with added Lego.

For FGR's celebrity lookalike day I attempted, and failed, to look like Eddie Izzard.

Cake from Sainsbury's
Skull from Cei
Makeup by Maybelline and Boots
Chinese style top from eBay (which you can't see, but is similar to the one Eddie is wearing in the YouTube clip; I only mention it to show the effort I went to for this shot. Saying that, I guess I should have painted my nails again. But hey ho, too late now.)

A year ago today I went for a chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment