Wednesday 19 December 2012

Marie-Claude Bourbonnais - Hornet

Marie-Claude Bourbonnais - Hornet
female celebrity photos
Image by 5 of 7
Marie-Claude Bourbonnais is a French-Canadian model and actress.

Hornet has a checkered past and ruthless ambition. Heroes of the North is a transmedia group of Canadian superheroes. Their story is told through live-action web episodes, comic books, and universe related websites.

Photo taken April 28, 2012 at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, BMO Centre, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.


Joan Jett by David Shankbone 2010 NYC
female celebrity photos
Image by david_shankbone
What are these photos?! Go here to read about Joan Jett's excursion into Union Square.

This photo is included in my '100 People I Photographed for the Creative Commons' set of my favorites shots out of the thousands of people I have photographed.

(About David Shankbone)


Elsa Kopf - Le concert au Sentier des Halles
female celebrity photos
Image by johanlb
French singer Elsa Kopf in concert @ Sentier des Halles in Paris, France. November 28 2009.
Paris, France, Paris, France - 11/2009. Photo by © Johan Le Bail.



view large on black | visit my website | 500px | follow me on twitter | see me on facebook


Elsa Kopf - Le concert au Studio l'Ermitage
female celebrity photos
Image by johanlb
French singer Elsa Kopf in concert @ Studio de L'Ermitage in Paris, France. February 5 2010.
View Large on Black


Julie Peel
female celebrity photos
Image by johanlb
Concert de Julie Peel à la Flèche d'Or, Paris, 3 Juin 2006
Paris, France - 06/2006. Photo by © Johan Le Bail.



View Large on Black | visit my website | 500px | follow me on twitter | see me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment